1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now? - No.
2. Do you drink enough water? - No.
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King? - A few years ago.
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? - Depends on the day.
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning? - Not good.
6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date? - Be taken on one.
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes? - A couple months ago.
8. Vodka or wine? - Vodka.
9. How often do you cry? - I don’t know..
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher? - No.
11. Can you wire a plug?
12. Do you wear socks to bed? - Usually yes.
13. What is currently bugging you? - The fact that I moved out of my parents so that I would be treated as an adult, but I’m treated more like a child now than I was at my mom’s.
14. Where were you when you got your first period? - My grandmother’s house.
15. Can you change a car tire? - Nope.
16. Have you met more than ten celebrities? - No.
17. Do you sleep naked? - Usually yes.
18. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended? - Family Values Tour.
19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow? - Yeah.
20. Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot? - No.
21. Favorite Disney princess? - Snow White.
22. Favorite city? - Don’t like cities.
23. Can you drive? - Yes.
24. Cigarettes or alcohol? - Both.
25. Exercise or healthy eating? - .. I don’t do either.
26. Favorite and least favorite accents? - Australian is my favorite, I don’t have a least favorite.
27. What are you looking forward to? - Nothing.
28. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child? - Don’t know.
29. Are you more attracted to men or women? ..
30. Do you like 1980s fashion? Yes.
A. What are your favorite smells? - Lilacs.
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine? - Yes.
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else? - My pup.
D. What song did you last listen to? - I’m listening to It’s Been Awhile, by Staind.
E. Do you have a crush on anybody? - I’d say it’s more than a crush.
F. Do you like The Beatles? - Love them.
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose? - Black.
H. Do you cook often? - Some times.
I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? - The Exorcist. & Yes.
J. Can you sew? - No.
K. What is your favorite fruit? - Strawberries.
L. Are you health conscious? - Not really.
M. Go do the Kinsey scale test, what number result did you receive? - 22.
N. Do you curse a lot? - Depends.
O. When was the last time you had a pint of beer? - Don’t drink beer.
P. Are you pro life or pro choice? - For the most part, pro life..
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason? - I crave spicy food quite often.
R. What was the last book you purchased? - The Green Mile, by Stephen King.
S. Where was your last vacation?
T. Do you shave your pits? - Yeah.
U. Did you ever play seven minutes in heaven? - No.
V. Girls, when was the last time you went out without a bra? - Today.
W. Guys, when was the last time you went shirtless in public?
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen? - Never.
Y. How do you like your eggs? - Scrambled.
Z. What was your last argument about and who with? With my boyfriend.
1. How many times have you smoked marijuana
Not sure exactly..
2. How many times have you snorted cocaine
3. How many times have you listened to the Bob Dylan album “Bringing it All Back Home”
Lol. Probably a few..
4. Do you plan to watch the Super Bowl this year
5. Are you or have you at any time been a homosexual
7. Have you ever broken a glass or bowl
8. Is your hair on fire
9. Do you like dancing
10. Do you own an iguana
No, but I do have a leopard gecko named Randal.
11. Do you eat fish
12. What’s 5 x Pi
Lol.. Um.. I suck at math.
13. What’s the meaning of life
14. How do you like your coffee
I don’t like coffee.
15. Favorite flavor of ice cream
16. Have you ever seen an Alfred Hitchcock film
17. Have you ever dropped out of the American school system, if so, in what grade?
Yes. 10th grade.
"Remember all the songs you sang for me
When we went sailing on an emerald bay
And like a boat out on the ocean
I’m rocking you to sleep
The water’s dark
And deep inside this ancient heart
You’ll always be a part of me"
I don’t know what my life would be without him. <3